Friday 28 October 2011

for unit 6 of certi


2.3
Strengths and weaknesses of my own work.
When it comes to my bio, I’d say that despite being noticeably uncomfortable on camera, something that I’m sure I can get over with time, when it came to the technical side I was pretty good. The lighting was well done and the shots were nice, although I feel a longer time in Final Cut Pro would have helped improve the final product and allowed me to iron out some of the kinks.
When it came to the health and safety video, I was happy with the camera work I did in the later part of the video, but for the first few shots I hadn’t attached the camera securely to the tripod, meaning that there are some noticeable jolts and knocks to the camera. However I learnt from this and didn’t make the mistake a second time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment